Latest News

Unique and affordable supplies for your scrapbooking and card making needs... www.crazycraftycreators.etsy.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ellen has gone to Holland...

I took Ellen to the airport yesterday so she could catch her plane back to her homeland. As we approached the terminal, I really wanted to be going with her. I love to travel. Because my Dad was in the Air Force, I traveled a lot growing up. But, I never got to go to Europe. Hopefully, some day, I will be able to go with her. Until then, I'll continue to listen to Ellen's stories and "dream" about the day that I will get to see it all for myself.

Although I'm looking forward to what she is bringing back for us, I know that this is not going to be an easy trip for her. It is time for Ellen and her brother to clean out their father's house. No one looks forward to dissolving their parents' estate. It will be a quick trip filled with a lot of hard work. May they find joy in completing this unpleasant task as they work together and travel down "memory lane".


No comments:

Post a Comment