Latest News

Unique and affordable supplies for your scrapbooking and card making needs... www.crazycraftycreators.etsy.com

Friday, September 21, 2012

Repurpose, Re-use, and Recycle...

I have been collecting old beads for years, hoping to figure out what to do with them. With a little inspiration from the internet, these little vintage baubles have emerged from my "stash". I can't wait to put them to use. My head is spinning with ideas! At first, I created them to be centers for some flowers that I have in the works. Watching them bloom, I can envision them incorporated into some jewelry creations. Ellen and I are getting ready to take our wares out on the road. We have a couple of craft shows scheduled in the next few months, so we're going to be very busy! We'll keep you posted with our latest creations...ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment